There are two membership categories:
- Members comprise state, local, and tribal environmental and health agencies.
- Supporting Members comprise non-governmental organizations (NGOs), businesses, labor organizations, academic programs, and individuals.
We invite new members to join. Download the IC2 Fact Sheet.
Current IC2 Members (in alphabetical order)
- California Environmental Protection Agency
- Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Delaware Department of Health and Social Services
- King County Local Hazardous Waste Management Program
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Metro (Portland, OR)
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
- Oregon Health Authority
- San Francisco Department of the Environment
- Vermont Department of Health
- Washington State Department of Ecology
More information about becoming an IC2 Member.
Current IC2 Supporting Members (in alphabetical order)
- Citizens' Environmental Coalition
- Clean and Healthy New York
- Clean Production Action
- Clean Water Action Minnesota
- Clean Water Fund
- Environmental Health Strategy Center
- Lowell Center for Sustainable Production
- Maureen Gorsen
- Northwest Green Chemistry
- Oregon Environmental Council
- UCLA Sustainable Technology & Policy Program
More information about becoming an IC2 Supporting Member.